Monday, February 8, 2010

Spellcheck Song: "Pinball Wizard" By The Who

Should have sang this at the superbowl:

Verb sync I was a yang boo
I've plied the slur bell
From Show dawn to Bruhn
I most hive plied tam lull
But I nut snow noting like ohm
In any smut hell
That deft, dabbed and band ked
Sir plus a man null

He studs like a sot
Bums part of the chin
Flog all the bumps
Always piling clan
He ploys by nutty
The digit canters flu
That daft, dob and bland ked
So ploys a men null

He's a null word
There's got to be a twat
A null word
He's got such a spall worst

2 comments:

  1. parts of that are really interesting. Did you keep the same number of syllables? It seems like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed the annoying spacial qualities. Also, I think the syllables just happened. OH SHIT CLASS!

    ReplyDelete