Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For Example

make sure plain
nursing of others
physical recording
data collection
the bluntsmoking
feather
lessened a whole lotta
sandwich bags
mad substance
shiny black shoes
stretched to
the uptown
hold
matrix
operation
coke to crack
no shit
U.S. citizen
it is not my fault!
operation crack up
whole body goes
in a trash bag
excitedly
I can be
a mess
we nick-named you
the dark no more
30 minute bursts
the cardinals
Irish mob
four lines
sunny
your black suit
Al said
has a sweater
Ben Franklin
met Christine
in a red satin dress
move away towards
sperm

--------------------------------------------------
Each line of this poem was taken from random places I spotted on people's printouts at the Step Lab in the library; I work there now; I am posting from there. Neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment