Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today I will be inside me (ongoing)

And walk in feet of glass. Terror floats on tiny boats of wood and diamond dust.
My nose, a resting place for a time from the unfathomable hole in the center of the earth. That strange thing, the vortices; blind heights and depths. Close your eyes. A rabbit. It always was. Waiting for me. The romance of beasts climbing trees. The hot breeze sagging. In limbo, breathing, we touch toes. She is herself again today. A sigh of relief.

She is hot on my body, my disembodied house. She is moving my lips with her lips and teaching me love speech on a dirty sheet. The rightness or wetness? The daylight on leaves? My mind was bigger than that moment and that has always been the problem.

She gave me monkey kisses. Her tongue thrust in my mouth tastes of iron solace. The boats pass and come like hours on beaches in grains and dusts of heat. The optimistic light, the wet, the liminal walk between sand and water, flesh and air and finding the exact middle of myself.

Eyes twinned, ears twinned, ass and breasts. A mouth, a nose, a cunt only one.

1 comment: