Friday, March 12, 2010

composed on a recent shamanic journey:

I like abounding in this hallucinogenic eccentricity...
it's pagan electricity.
I'm seeing worlds beyond each thought-mind, confusing the delicious elasticity of rubbery-giggly sound-world. Experiencing the here-and-now as a ridiculously decorated decadent fruit-tray, I see the endless fascinating tasty distractions of swirly-colored hysterical fruit-smiles.
Insane sanity distorted mind-rider upon bizarre alien thought-perceptions
intensity beyond the breaking-point of the mundane. Psychological explosives were used.

Truth-Consciousness-Bliss is the very definition of love.
Giving in to the moment yields ecstatic realities beyond the range of which your pupils can dilate.
I have nothing else to say except this in another way.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is really good, but could stand to have the first person remarks "I like...." "I see...." "I have...." removed.

    I read this aloud both ways to some one and it sounded better that way. I think it's understood that it is in the first person. Really cool stuff though.

    ReplyDelete