Monday, April 19, 2010

ATTN: Lester

What I think we should do as soon as school is over is start playing very minimalist free improv music. I have a little guitar amp that is pretty loud and we can patch your contact mic to it and hook that to your wooden sound-making boards and whatever else we think of (I wanna try an old deer skull I have.) Next to that we will have all our woodwinds which are pretty loud by themselves and don't need a P.A. We can alternate between me and you playing woodwinds and manipulating the things with the contact mic.

4 comments:

  1. lol phil, on the left side under the tab markes 'pages' is a link for the 'ideas' page...but this is way funnier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to, but it always posts it back here. How do you make it post there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you can do is comment on that page for some reason. I think this works fine: people might as well use the main page for everything it just makes it simpler. (except for pictures that is)

    ReplyDelete